Thursday, June 5, 2014

SUMMER IS HERE!

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I'm relieved and a little sad. It was so rewarding to see challenges mature, and academic confidences grow. My class required much of my attention which is why I haven't been on my blog in a very long time. I guess its true...sometimes you have to give up what you want to get what you need.

In this case my class needed the majority of my time, and it was well worth the effort. I am so proud of how hard they worked. Kids will continue to amaze me regardless of how long I'm in the classroom.

Next year I'll be in a new classroom. It makes me feel like I have a fresh start all over again. I hope you'll find something on my site that will contribute to  your journey.  At the end of a long day all I want to do is sit on my computer and have somebody feed me inspiration. Now it's time to give some inspiration back!

Wishing all of you a memorable and magical summer! We deserve it!

No comments :

Post a Comment